Spicy Asian Zucchini
- 1 large or two small zucchini, cut into long strips
- Sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (Tamari if gluten free)
- 2 Tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 green onions, sliced
Author: Courtney – Neighbor Food Blog
- Heat 2 teaspoons of sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the zucchini (you may have to saute them in batches depending on the size of your skillet and how much zucchini you have).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and saute until browned and tender. Remove from heat. Repeat with remaining zucchini if needed.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, sriracha, and honey. Pour the mixture over the sauteed zucchini (again, you may not need to use all the sauce depending on how much zucchini you have. Taste as you go).
- Toss to combine.
- To serve, sprinkle the zucchini with sesame seeds and green onions. This side dish is tasty warm or at room temperature.