Sausage Cream Cheese Casserole
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese block (softened)
- 16 oz. sausage log
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown sausage in the skillet until there is no pink color left in the meat.
- Remove browned sausage from the skillet and place on a paper towel or colander to drain excess grease.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and sausage completely.
- Unroll one crescent roll onto a casserole dish and spoon mixture on top.
- Unroll the other crescent roll and cover the sausage cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown and flakey.
- Carnivorous: Double the sausage OR add an additional meat such as bacon, country ham, or deer meat.
- Vegetarian: Sub sausage for broccoli and spices and for flavor.
- Mexican: Add chopped tomatoes and Mexican blend cheese then top with guac!
- Basically…make it your own!