Author: Jennie Yield: 4 INGREDIENTS:
- 1 whole cauliflower
- 2-3 TBSP Butter
- 1/4 cup cream (you could also use milk but the consistency won’t be as creamy and thick)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- Salt, pepper, paprika, parsley
- Remove the stems from the cauliflower and chop into pieces
- Steam cauliflower by bringing salted water to a boil in a large saucepan until very soft.
- Drain water completely.
- Add butter, cream, garlic and allow the heat from the cauliflower to melt the butter.
- Puree the cauliflower until smooth using an immersion blender or food processor.
- Add parmesan, salt, pepper, paprika.