- 30 oz. canned black beans2 cup(s),
- 12 oz. edamame (shelled) cooked, drained, cooled
- 10 oz. frozen corn kernels – thawed (or fresh corn; about 1 3/4 cups)
- 1 average Serrano chili – seeded, minced
- 1 sweet red pepper – medium, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper – medium, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper – medium, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro
- 3 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP lime zest
- 1 TBSP kosher salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- In a large bowl, combine black beans, edamame, corn, peppers, onion and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinaigrette ingredients.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over bean mixture and toss to coat. Serve chilled or at room temperature.