CLEAN Banana Bread
Author / Creator of recipe : Sarah Epperson INGREDIENTS:
- 4 over-ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup oat flour (just blend old fashioned oats in a blender until they become smooth, then measure)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease loaf / baking pan with olive oil (completely coat all sides)
- In a large bowl, mash 3 of the 4 bananas, maple syrup, and olive oil until everything is mixed smooth with only a few clumps.
- Add the 2 eggs, stir to combine
- Add flour, baking soda, vanilla
- Transfer to baking pan, bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.