Sweet Potato – Tomato Pie
Ingredients for Crust:
- 1 Cup Sweet Potato canned (or 1 medium cooked / baked)
- 2/3 Cups instant oats
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of each: garlic salt, pepper, basil, paprika, and anything else you like!
- Bake at 400 degrees 30-40 minutes or until set
- 1-2 ripe red tomatoes
- 1/4 – 1/2 Cup cheese of choice
- Loose leafy greens like spinach, kale, arugula (optional)
- Bake again at 400 degrees 10 minutes or until cheese melts and tomatoes burst
- Let cool and enjoy!