Balsamic Crockpot Chicken
Cook Time 8 hours
Total Time 8 hours 5 minutes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cop balsamic vinegar
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Combine the dry ingredients together and rub them on the chicken.
- In the bottom of your slow cooker place the olive oil and garlic.
- Put in your chicken next and pour balsamic vinegar over everything.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!